TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION - PRESENTATION SKILLS - YEAR 1 - 2010
SLIIT students have been asked to suggest suitable applications to be added to the student course web of SLIIT (Moodle) to make it more popular among students. Work in groups and prepare your presentations – WRITTEN AND ORAL - suggest a suitable application to be added to the course web.
Present your suggestion as a group:
· in a 10 minute oral presentation and
· as a single page A4 size report
1. Groups of seven each need to be arranged on your own
2. The presentation should be a PowerPoint presentation with 05 to 06 slides.
3. Note: Each member of the team will be assessed for the oral presentation on: relevance, clear expression and logical order. The average of the marks collected for the oral presentation will be the mark for the group.
1. Prepare a group report to be presented on the day of the oral presentation to the lecturer concerned.
2. The report should include:
3. References should be clearly given at the end of the report.
3. Ensure all writing is concise, accurate and clear.
4. Include the names of all members of the team, along with ID numbers, on the reverse side of the report.
- group report – 04 marks
- group oral presentation – 06 marks
Total – 10 marks
Scores on this task will be added to the marks of the final examination.
Dates and time for the oral presentation should be made in consultation with your own lecturer.