Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get Photocopies at Metro ?

From this post, I'll tell you how to get Photocopies when you are at SLIIT Metro Campus.

You need to have a receipt in order to get photocopies and that receipt should posses enough money for the photocopies you get. If you don't know how to get a receipt, click here.

Currently the photocopy room is located in the 12th Floor. When you enter the 12th Floor, you'll see the photocopy room right in front of you. I think it costs only Rs. 3/= for both sides of an A4 sheet.

I must tell you something about this photocopy machine. That is it is not like the photocopy machines you find at communication centers or where ever. The difference is you need to insert the papers to the machine. That means you'll have to remove the stapler pins from your papers if you have. From this machine, you cannot get photocopies of books because you cannot insert the pages of that book into the machine other than tearing them.

The amount of the photocopies you get will be reduced from your receipt. The available balance will be written on the back side of the receipt. Before you leave the photocopy room, check whether the available balance was calculated correctly.

P.S - You can have more than one receipt to get photocopies. I myself keep two receipts because while getting the photocopies, if the amount exceeds the balance of my receipt, I don't need  to hurry and go back to 16th Floor and get another receipt as I have another receipt. But the total amount of both receipts should be greater than the amount of the photocopies I get.

-Tharindu Edirisinghe-
-SLIIT 10'-

0 comments:

Post a Comment