Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tak Tik Tuk Version 3.0 with improved Algorithms

From my last post I introduced the version 2.0 of the game I developed. I further developed  it by adding new algorithms with pattern matching capabilities. 

Now the difficulty level of the game is so high and even I cannot win the game. If you can, please let me know :D
I changed the user interface of the game a little bit to improve the appearance.Same as the previous version, .NET framework 3.5 is required to play the game.

Follow this link to download the game. (144.31 KB)

These are some screen shots of the game. 

Enjoy playing and send me your comments.

-Tharindu Edirisinghe-
-SLIIT 10'-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

won!
http://i2.lulzimg.com/e332893879.png

Tharindu Edirisinghe said...

great... thanks for playing :)

Post a Comment